How Long Should It Take To Sync a Post?

If I post on Patreon, something time sensitive, how do I make sure it posts at the site as well? I did my first time sensitive post today around 1pm and people are only now getting the email because it just posted now. They were in the post with scheduled times. I checked settings and Auto publish patron only posts
is checked yes. I tested however and my Patreon posts are being put into posts but with a date of tomorrow. I need immediate

With a date of tomorrow? To be published tomorrow? Or, immediately published with a date of tomorrow?

No. They get placed as pending posts as if they are scheduled for the next day. But I want them to be immediate. For example, I make a Patrons Only post on Patreon giving the link to an unlisted YouTube video. Okay all Patrons are immediately notified and the post is up. But on Wordpress it isn’t immediately posted. Now I’ve gone there and published it so now everything is fine but I don’t want to have to do that every post. What else can I do besides select the check Mark for immediate posting

Ah. If the post is scheduled for next day the plugin would copy its status. That would be expected. You can find a plugin that will set the posts to published status immediately regardless of how they were posted.

You still aren’t understanding and I can’t be mire clear. I’m making an immediate post on Patreon. Not scheduled. Immediate. So it gets posted at Patreon. But on WP they are being labeled scheduled and the scheduled day is the following day. Why? I had immediate sync on. Why would I need another plugin to make the posts immediate when you are supposed to be syncing with Patreon. Anyway it is a moot point because I turned all that off.

The behavior you describe does not occur in a reference installation.

If you set the post status to be published immediately in the plugin settings, and the posts are not being marked as published when they are imported from Patreon, then there is likely something interfering with post statuses or publishing at your site.

So what happens when you don’t have post immediately on? Let me guess, they get put into the posts as pending?

I had to turn off the plugin. Nothing is interfering there is nothing else that effects post dates or schedules.

When you dont have post immediately on, they should not get published immediately.

I’m so lost. I just went to my site and in the backroom, all of my recent posts from Patreon are in my posts listed as pending. WHY? I told you I turned off sync. I checked, I have every single option set to NO. Why is this plug-in doing whatever it wants? making API calls for no reason. Syncing posts when it is set to not. This is insanity. Can you please take 15 minutes and actually offer pro support (since I paid for it) and come to my site and see what is going on? Did you get the images I sent? Should I send more images now of all these posts that somehow got to my site even though I have it turned off?

Patron Pro is charged on basis of annual license for accessing new versions and updates. It is not being charged for support. Support is being rendered freely as is.

You likely have some situation with wp cron at your site. That must be checked. The wp developer whom you are working with can do that.

Other than that, i can offer you a reference/default empty WP installation where you can install your plugins and connect your account to see if the situation will occur there. It very possibly wont, since you are the only person who have reported such a situation in 3 years and currently i cant reproduce the behavior you speak of in a test installation.

Well, the product is not working at all for me. Please refund the entire purchase price as it helped me zero and actually cost me money. I have submitted a ticket at the support site that says 24 hour support but you never replied to the last messages so not sure why I would expect you to this time.

Average turnover is 24 hours. And i believe your order was already refunded. If you have any questions, you can check with your payment provider from this point on.