Hi, I’m thinking about building something with the Patreon api.
I have some questions I’m not finding an answer on the documentation:
- Is there a pagination limit on the number of records that can be returned in a single request?
- Are only the main resources be paginated, or the included resources as well?
- How many campaigns can have a user? The
identityapi allows to include a
campaign, and returns a single campaign, but the
campaignsendpoint returns an array. Are multiple campaigns associated to a user to be expected?
- How does it work in the premium plan with the teams accounts? Will they get associated the campaign as well? And thus having the ability of having multiple ones associated?
- Is it expected that some fields are not returned? I was playing around and I saw that the
- I’m also not getting
goalseven though the campaign has them and I’m including them in the request (I have the access token with all scopes). What could it be?
- What’s the rate limit of api requests?
- How can the name of the Patreon page be accessed from the api? I’m requesting all campaign fields, but I don’t see the value of the page name