Check if user is subscribed to campaign w/o login?

If you are trying to access your own campaign’s info, you should already have the right scopes at your creator’s access token. If you arent, you will have to specifically ask the scopes while having another creator/user authorize your app:

https://docs.patreon.com/#scopes

Okay, so in that case I should have a token with all the permissions I need. So what’s the query I’m supposed to make with it?

The call from WP plugin above gives a good example: It asks identity resource, it requests memberships as part of it. From the memberships list, you can check for the campaign id of the campaign for which you want to check if the user is a member or not.

I have tried that, hence why I’ve been asking for something that you have validated that works. I would really appreciate it if you could share a query that does what I’m looking for because as I’ve stated countless times I’ve tried anything that I can think of that would work and nothing seems to.

If you have the permissions for the campaign which you want to access already in the token, the WP plugin’s call should work.

However if you dont have permissions for that campaign, there isnt a way to access the campaign info that way.

Okay, so to eliminate all sources of potential doubt, can you write out a cURL for me to validate this? I’ve told you how I generated my token, that should be correct, yes? What am I missing?