Creator relationship link is not found on server

I need to resolve the creator relationship.

"creator": {
    "data": {
        "id": "6618327",
        "type": "user"
    },
    "links": {
        "related": "https://www.patreon.com/api/oauth2/v2/user/6618327"
     }
}

But making a GET request to the related link returns this response:

{
    "errors": [
        {
            "code": 1,
            "code_name": "NotFound",
            "detail": "The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.",
            "id": "9735f057-9fa8-58ee-9297-7a1c37125fb4",
            "status": "404",
            "title": "Not Found"
        }
    ]
}

I’m requesting all the fields. Is there something else I’m missing?

You can just request the fields that you need by using the identity as an include and requesting the related fields.

That won’t cut it for me here. See I don’t just want to get it from the Campaign’s creator, I also want to get it from the Member resource, and all other points where the User is a relationship. The User relationship in the Member resource returns the exact same kind of link. I’m developing a Java library for APIv2 because the official library still uses v1. I need the information from the APIv2 resources for one of my other projects.

The related links that it gives me don’t work. The ID that it provides doesn’t work for Members. I don’t see anything in the documentation that shows a way to fetch a user by their ID like you can for Members and Campaigns. If there is another way I can get this, I’m open to ideas.

If you have a user-authorized token with the correct scopes, you should be able to pull anything without specifically needing to use the user id, including the above relationships and fields. Same goes for a campaign scoped token and that campaign’s patrons.

There isnt any way in which you can request a user by the user id at any endpoint.