Getting a 200 Response, But Missing Requested Data

I’m trying to fetch Patreon profile data for the current user of my app, using an express proxy server hosted on Heroku to avoid CORS issues. Everything appears to be working fine along the entire OAuth path, right up until the final profile request - and I had this working a few months ago, but now the API doesn’t return the properties I’m asking for.

The request I’m sending from my JS app to fetch the user’s profile info:

`return axios
      .create({
        headers: {
          Authorization: `Bearer ${localStorage.getItem('access_token')}`,
          'Content-Type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded',
        },
      })
      .get(
        `${process.env.VUE_APP_PROXY_IDENTITY}`,
        {
          params: {
            include: 'memberships',
            fields: '%5Bmember%5D=patron_status,currently_entitled_amount_cents',
          },
        },
      )
      .then((response) => {
        // do some stuff
      }`

I’m getting a 200, but the response looks like this (id numbers removed) - there’s no patron_status or currently_entitled_amount_cents anywhere:

data: {attributes: {}, id: "xxxxxxxx",…} attributes: {} id: "xxxxxxxx" relationships: {memberships: {data: [{id: "xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx", type: "member"}]}} memberships: {data: [{id: "xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx", type: "member"}]} data: [{id: "xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx", type: "member"}] 0: {id: "xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx", type: "member"} id: "xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx" type: "member" type: "user" included: [{attributes: {}, id: "xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx", type: "member"}] 0: {attributes: {}, id: "xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx", type: "member"} attributes: {} id: "xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx" type: "member" links: {self: "https://www.patreon.com/api/oauth2/v2/user/xxxxxxxx"} self: "https://www.patreon.com/api/oauth2/v2/user/xxxxxxxx"

Any ideas why I’m not getting the properties requested in the field param?

Are you using a v2 client with v2 endpoints, with v2 calls?

Which endpoint are you exactly calling?