Is there a "new post" webhook trigger?

Hey, is there a webhook trigger that looks if a Patreon creator posted something new?
And if it does, can it post on Discord for example? I’ve been looking for this feature since the beginning but I can’t find anything on it. I can only find a new patron triggers, which I don’t want… >.<

I’ve even looked at making a PHP script that looks through your mail and when it finds a mail with the topic “Denewguy posted: …” it would post the topic of the mail and the link in Discord, but this is far too complicated for me and I don’t have the ability to make that.

So, does anyone else have any suggestions? Because this also demotivated me to post, because I hate to self-promote.

Thank you for your help in advance,
DeNewGuy

2 Likes

Hi there! There isn’t a new post webhook trigger today, but we plan to have one out this year. We’ll post in the docs and try to post here when that’s available.

4 Likes

Oh, that would be AWESOME! I’ve been looking for this feature for months now! :slight_smile:

I’m just here to follow this :innocent:

Hey there @phildini any update on this feature? I am super interested in this as well so I can push notifications to my patrons as soon as I post them on my page

@phildini What’s the status on the post publish webhook?

@phildini Any updates on this? I’ve been hoping that this would get implemented for ages now.

https://docs.patreon.com/#triggers-v2

posts:publish and posts:update are the webhooks you need for new/updated posts. For deleted posts, using posts:delete is needed.