Patreon stopped accepting my card, and doesnt accept my others

My credit cards work fine, the one they have been charging monthly succesfully suddenly they said didnt work, and other two cards neither

Hi,

This forum is the venue for people who are using the Patreon developer platform to build third-party Patreon Apps to discuss working with the platform, and it’s a forum for people who are using those apps (such as the Wordpress plugin) to seek support from the developers.

This forum is not the correct venue for Patreon users to seek support with Patreon itself. Most people on this forum, like myself, are not associated with Patreon, we’re just developers using the Patreon platform. Unfortunately, nobody on this forum can help with creating, managing or pledging to a campaign.

Please visit the Patreon Help Center which can be found by clicking “Help Center & FAQs” in the footer of any Patreon.com page, from there you can read FAQ questions and send an email to the Patreon Customer Happiness team who will be able to provide you with the support you need :slight_smile: