Creator's access token expiring within minutes

I’m creating an application which integrates with Patreon’s OAuth so that users can login and authenticate using Patreon. During login, I lookup the user’s membership details related to my campaign using my API Client’s creator access token. This is so I can ensure they have an active pledge to my campaign.

The request I create is the following:
https://www.patreon.com/api/oauth2/v2/members/:memberId?include=address,currently_entitled_tiers,user&fields[member]=full_name,is_follower,email,last_charge_date,last_charge_status,lifetime_support_cents,patron_status,currently_entitled_amount_cents,pledge_relationship_start,will_pay_amount_cents&fields[tier]=title&fields[user]=full_name,hide_pledges

Included with the request is an authorization header using the creator’s access token:
Authorization: Bearer [creator-access-token]

Starting at 8:34pm EST on 4/3/2020, I started receiving the following error message:
Error: The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.

I checked my client’s creator access token under the “Clients & API Keys” UI and noticed it had changed. I copied and pasted the new one into my application and redeployed. After a few minutes of testing, the creator’s access token changed once again.

At this point it seems to have settled for over 10 minutes, but I’m unsure if this will occur again. Is there something I need to do to ensure the creator’s access token doesn’t expire within minutes?