"Headers already sent" warnings

Heya, I just updated my site’s WordPress installation and PHP to 7.4.15, and I’m receiving a series of warnings on every page I’m logged into(don’t seem to be receiving this issue when not logged in):

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in [installation folder]/wp-content/plugins/patreon-connect/classes/patreon_login.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [installation folder]/wp-content/plugins/patreon-connect/classes/patreon_login.php:86) in [installation folder]/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6584

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [installation folder]/wp-content/plugins/patreon-connect/classes/patreon_login.php:86) in [installation folder]/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [installation folder]/wp-content/plugins/patreon-connect/classes/patreon_login.php:86) in [installation folder]/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

I’ve tried uninstalling and doing a clean install of the plugin, and still receive this issue. Is anyone else experiencing a similar series of warnings, and if so, how did you deal with them?

These look like some warning effected by later PHP versions. They are warnings and they dont affect the operation of your site or the plugin in any way. You can turn off warnings (they shouldnt be on in a production site) and use the plugin normally.