No content is being imported every entry empty!

Hey there.

My site synced up posts from the patreon but every entry is empty.

What have I done wrong?

WP 5.4.2 with PHP 7.3.11
Patreon WordPress 1.6.8 with API v2

Can you c/p what is in your Patreon Settings -> Site Health section’s “Last 50 connection errors”?

1 Like

Here’s what is there!

Thanks

Last 50 connection errors

These are the last 50 connection issues encountered by your site when contacting Patreon API. These are here for general info on health of the connection of your WP site to Patreon API. They only constitute an error if there are a lot of recent ones. Healthiest integrations should have a number of them (up to 50) in the long run.

5681.33 days ago

cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate is not yet valid

22.49 days ago

Response code: 401 Response :{“error”: “invalid_grant”}

An error from 5000+ days ago is a bit odd.

The SSL error likely stems from the SSL which OpenSSL (or whatever your host uses) being not valid. Or maybe there is a date issue at the server causing this. You may want to contact your host and ask about that.

The date issue is causing no content to display?

It’s odd that the posts are listing fine, but there is no content in the post?

Is it possible to just have the post link to to the patreon post?

Yes, if server date is wrong, that can cause validation issues with curl/ssl when connecting to remote servers.

Its possible to link the post to Patreon post manually, but you’d have to do it for every single post. Not feasible in the long run…

I’m confused how the server could have the wrong date, it’s mediatemple how would they have it wrong.

A configuration situation may cause such things. Regardless, you have a 5000 day old error there. That is unlikely to be there unless there is such a situation.

And that error is unmistakable:

“cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate is not yet valid”

You can contact your host with this error.