Create more. Wait less. Stop wasting time trying to compile lists of your patrons for your campaign rewards… let Patronizer do it instead! Patronizer quickly and easily generates lists of patrons and lets you import them directly into After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and more! Or, export to txt, csv, or json!
- Pull list of current pledges
- Group by reward level
- Sort alphabetically, by date created, lifetime pledge, etc.
- Filter out declined pledges
- Import directly into Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign for easy credit generation
- Web portal for those without Adobe Creative Cloud
- Export patron names to .txt, .csv, or .json for easy use elsewhere
I started this way back when a friend was complaining about having to manually pull the names of their patrons from the csv. I’d been creating extensions for After Effects for a while, and thought it’d be a fun project to create something that could do that a bit faster. And this is what I wound up with. You can check out the web version here or install the extension for Creative Cloud from the Adobe Add-on shop.
Got some pretty cool new features I’m working on for it, based on feedback from some of the users. Would love to get some feedback from other developers!
Here’s one of our users’ credit sequence that they generated using Patronizer!
Screenshots of it in action (After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator):