Wordpress Plugin won't connect

I’ve been trying to connect the wordpress plugin to patreon but everytime I do i get the below errors
{“errors”:[{“code”:3,“code_name”:“ParameterInvalid”,“detail”:“Invalid parameter for ‘oauth_client_id’: 7800.”,“id”:“715bc415-daba-423f-bace-6119fd662838”,“source”:{“parameter”:“oauth_client_id”},“status”:“400”,“title”:“Invalid value for parameter ‘oauth_client_id’.”}]}
can somebody tell me what i’m doing wrong?

I am having the same problem with the same error code. Some of my PATRONS can log in and some cannot. I have not been able to ascertain the reason why. It’s very frustrating

This happens when you have already connected a WP site to the api using the setup wizard. If you have more than 1 site, you will have to connect the other sites manually for now. This is a known problem and it will be addressed in near future.

If you have not connected more than one site, then visit here:

Then delete the app related to that site. Then you can restart the setup wizard at your WP site.

Iv’e tried to delete them multiple times, it says to enter “Client secret” which i’ve done but the delete button remains grayed out, i’ve even tried all lowercase

Client secret is in the app details - you can copy/paste them by using edit button. Also watch out, since it is not easy to c/p some text - some text may have special characters that break c/p. You may need to manually select entire text by using shift and cursor key and c/p in that fashion.

:man_facepalming: of course

1 Like