Cannot import posts in wordpress

I am not able to import the posts from Patreon to my wordpress. Health check says “Your Patreon integration health is great!”, but I have multiple 401 Unauthorized errors in the log. I have pasted the log bellow:

WP 5.5.1 with PHP 7.4.9
Patreon WordPress 1.6.8 with API v2

get_posts - API v2 Class - UUID bcfa3944-448c-4afb-8596-…- Response code: 401 Response :{“errors”:[{“code”:1,“code_name”:“Unauthorized”,“detail”:“The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.”,“id”:“bcfa3944-448c-4afb-8596-…”,“status”:“401”,“title”:“Unauthorized”}]}

Please try the debug package i prepared to track various issues related to this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/es93f5oopdt86hj/patreon-connect.zip?dl=1

This package has some debug code to give info on what is happening. You can deactivate/delete your existing Patreon WordPress, upload and activate this package above.

Then when you visit ‘Patreon Settings’ -> ‘Site Health’, you will see some debug info printed out at the top of the page. Copy/paste the portion from the top until " Health check of your Patreon integration" title down below, and DM me via the forum. (or, mail to ozgur@c.patreon.com)

That debug info will help track the reason for this issue.