Post Integration from Patreon to Wordpress

Hi there! I’m a Patreon creator with over 4,000 posts and am in the process of creating a website on WordPress with a business account, so I can install this plug-in. So far I’ve had 2 files come over, both of which I’ve set to be $5 levels on Patreon, but on my site they’re showing as $1.

There were also 4 more videos posted to Patreon after that which have yet to come over to the site. Got this error message and there were no changes made:

get_post - API v2 Class - UUID 416e1648-f250-5b51-9847-88f2168398dd - Response code: 401 Response :{“errors”:[{“code”:1,“code_name”:“Unauthorized”,“detail”:“The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.”,“id”:“416e1648-f250-5b51-9847-88f2168398dd”,“status”:“401”,“title”:“Unauthorized”}]}

WP 5.9.3 with PHP 7.4.28

Patreon WordPress 1.8.3 with API v2

When the posts come over it’s also not bringing in the videos that are linked in the respective Patreon Video posts. Is there a way to remedy this? Or would I have to go back and make new posts for everything?

Feature update request: If you can set the plug-in to also bring in the category, I have 4 categories and several tags, if those would be able to be brought over it would be a huge help.

Unfortunately attachments, featured images, tags are not supported at the api yet. If the video is an embed, it should come inside the post content.

What error appears there feels like your site may have lost its connection. Try using the below method to force-reconnect it: