Response code: 401, WP5.5

I’m running WP5.5 just before the update though new posts stopped coming across, so I’ve done the API / client removal, uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled then setup the connection, which now gives the following error. Can any one help please…

Response code: 401 Response :{“errors”:[{“code”:1,“code_name”:“Unauthorized”,“detail”:“The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.”,“id”:“20b67d99-0311-4c9f-b11d-ff4bf986ae86”,“status”:“401”,“title”:“Unauthorized”}]}

Thanks,
Neil.

Does this situation still persist?

Additionally, did you encounter that error while connecting the site to Patreon?

Hi, I’ve gone through the following instructions again…

The error message I now get is…
0.01 days ago

Response code: 204 Response :

I deleted the last post imported in Wordpress and it does not come back when I force a batch import. Neither do any later Patreon posts.

Help!

Can you contact your host to see if outgoing connections to Patreon.com (any ip that the domain resolves to) are getting blocked?

Hi, so done! Not much help though… response below.

Although, we as a hosting provider do not block any of the IP’s of our customers but we request you to obtain the specific IP(s) so we can have them cross verified to make sure none of them are actually blocked at the end server end.

However, you may conduct a traceroute report from your device to the hosting account IP address 70.40.216.130 . You can refer to the article in the following link for more information:
https://my.bluehost.com/hosting/help/resource/238.
To find your local local IP, please visit:
https://www.bluehost.com/ip/

Current error in Patreon log is…

0.57 days ago

cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Other updates.
Whether coincidence or not overnight 5 of 7 new posts have turned up in Wordpress, no images.

Tried forcing another post import in Wordpress this morning to no avail…