New users unlocking isn't working

hi! I am having this issue, the locked content isn’t being unlocked for new Patreons and I am receiving this message

fetch_creator_info - API v2 Class - UUID 839d0aa9-1310-4370-8683-c7e96c65f567 - Response code: 401 Response :{"errors":[{"code":1,"code_name":"Unauthorized","detail":"The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.","id":"839d0aa9-1310-4370-8683-c7e96c65f567","status":"401","title":"Unauthorized"}]}

I tried to disconnect and connect again, I tried to use the wizard, I tried uninstalling and installing the plugin, I do not use cache plugin and the issue continues, please help.

In such cases using the below steps to force-reconnect could work:

Hi! I have the same problem and have tired the solution below but it doesn’t work with the force reconnecting. This is one of the errors:

fetch_user - API v2 Class - UUID 8e788be1-a4f2-540a-b0cd-902628b8bb92 - Response code: 401 Response :{“errors”:[{“code”:1,“code_name”:“Unauthorized”,“detail”:“The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.”,“id”:“8e788be1-a4f2-540a-b0cd-902628b8bb92”,“status”:“401”,“title”:“Unauthorized”}]}

What’s curious, so far only one patron has it (at least form what I know) for others it seems to work alright.

Give a try to having that user clear his cookies and login to your site via Patreon again.

I’m having the same exact issue

@Marcin_Kuzminski @Xoxo If you both can forward me the Patreon email of the patron who is having that issue, I could be able to check some things on this side.

Here they are:

againstthegrain2323@gmail.com

astanberry2008@gmail.com

dustinroller@me.com

All 3 of these are subscribed to my $25 tier and do not appear in my user area on my wordpress site. All the other ones were automatically created.

Thank you!

Please remove the emails from your post and instead send them to me via direct message through the forum.

Also: Users dont get automatically created in your WP site when they subscribe to your Patreon. They only get accounts at your WP site if they log into your WP site via Patreon. This is not the same with the issue that Marcin is having.