The patreon plugin slows down the site's browsing speed by three times

Hello, thanks for the tips.

1. I deactivated the cache plugin: from 11 seconds we went to 8/9, but nothing better
  2. always with the cache plugin disabled, I changed the theme and switched to a standard wordpress. The times remained the same, with an 8/9 second response
  3. the error going to check query monitor on hooks still appears, I am attaching the new screenshot

But then I had the idea to delete all the Patreon plugins again (the normal one, the PRO one and the widget one) and reinstall them. As soon as I finished the installation, I did NOT update the Patreon free plugin to version 1.7.4, but I left it to version 1.3.1.
The site returned to respond fairly quickly, about 3 seconds.
As a counter check, I updated the patreon free plugin to version 1.7.4 and the site came back very slow, 11 seconds.
So I deleted the Patreon free plugin again and reinstalled version 1.3.1, and the site is back fast.
So the problem, at least for my installation, is version 1.7.4 of the Patreon free plugin …

That’s pretty interesting find, thanks. Do you have Redis, Opcache plugins or Opcache at your host?

Additionally, does this also happen if you use 1.7.3 or similarly recent versions of the plugin? If you can identify from which exact version this issue starts to happen, we could pinpoint this easier.

An issue with settings page that caused extreme slowness when loading the settings page was addressed with 1.7.6. You can give a try to the latest version and see if this fixes that particular problem.