Don’t ask me why but after successfully importing all the posts from patreon into wordpress I decided I wanted to import them into a different category and as I’m not very experienced in wordpress I thought the best idea would be to disable the syncing of posts in the plugin, delete all the local posts in wordpress and then do it again.
- disconnecting the patreon site in the plugin
- deleting previously imported posts and images
- reconnecting the patreon site in the plugin
- selecting the right category to import into
- triggering an import all from the plugin settings
It actually imported the two new articles I published recently only.
None of the previously imported articles were imported again.
Is there a way to flush the state of this plugin to start a clean import from scratch?