The plugin won't import the most recent posts

I installed the Wordpress plugin a few weeks ago, and it seems to still be doing the ongoing post import.

It also hasn’t imported any of the posts created since it was activated.

Is there a setting I’ve missed, or some other reason this is happening?

WP 6.1.1 with PHP 7.3.33
Patreon WordPress 1.8.5 with API v2

Your site may have lost connection. Try the below steps to force-refresh the connection:

I’ve tried that, and it’s not made any difference. It still says it’s doing an ongoing post import, but bringing nothing over.
When I first set it up, it imported a load of posts, many of which I then had to delete as they were duplicates. But since then, it’s not imported anything.

Can you check and make sure that the WP cron at your WP site is working?

WP Cron is working, with the script running every five minutes. Since my last post, the import finished in one burst of updates, but it’s not brought over the posts done since then.

Can you compare the creator access token that is in your plugin’s settings at ‘Connection’ interface and the creator access token at the apps entry for that site in the apps page below?

I pasted them both into a text editor to check, and they match.

Can you try starting a new manual import?

I’ve started another import, but no new posts are being fetched over.

For the new posts to be fetched, the plugin must go through syncing all your existing posts and then get to the latest ones. You can try pushing the import ahead by clicking ‘Import next’.

I’ve been trying the manual push for ages, and nothing has updated. The plugin has registered several connection errors every day-

get_posts - API v2 Class - UUID cbfb31d5-8abc-59fb-b376-b8c71e28688d - Response code: 400 Response :{“errors”:[{“code”:3,“code_name”:“ParameterInvalid”,“detail”:“Invalid parameter for ‘page[cursor]’: Invalid or expired cursor.”,“id”:“cbfb31d5-8abc-59fb-b376-b8c71e28688d”,“source”:{“parameter”:“page[cursor]”},“status”:“400”,“title”:“Invalid value for parameter ‘page[cursor]’.”}]}

Could this be related?

Yes, it says that a post sync has failed and possibly stuck. Do you see a post sync being listed as ongoing when you list Patreon Settings and go down to the post section?

Yes, it says that every time I go to the page.
The error message is generated several times a day (12 in the last 24 hours.)

That is likely a bug with post sync getting stuck at your wp cron. A fix for that will be coming out in the new versions. Until then, you may need to manually carry over your new posts.