You seem to have posted some potentially private information.

You can just visit ‘Permalinks’ page in ‘Settings’ menu in your WP site, and scroll down and click ‘Save’.

This refreshes WP’s permalinks cache, and its htaccess rules. This may fix that 404 error in patreon-authorization page.

Thank’s for the heads up about the private information. I don’t know why that happened. But, If you’re talking about my phone number and skype number, It ain’t that private. It’s easily accessible via my website.

I did as you directed.

I didn’t realize I was getting a 404 error. Where did you see that?

Are you now able to use the link i gave you for connecting your WP and Patreon accounts?

No. Getting a 404.

I clicked save in permalinks.

Can I open a support ticket via CodeBard support?

I’ll provide you admin authorization. (No 2FA needed this time)

Yes, please pop a support ticket at Codebard.com -> Support.

As you suggested I popped a support ticket on Codebard.com -> Support a couple of days ago and have not yet received a response.

Here’s the issue. Shall we deal with it here or via support?

Sam D’Amico

I’m using the Patron Pro Plugin.
When logging into my website there is now a “LOG IN WITH PATREON BUTTON” offered as a way to log in.
However, when I click it I’m redirected to a page that shows me this.

I’ve set you up as an Admin to facilitate troubleshooting. You should have received an email with the Admin details.

Sam D’Amico

This is the error message:

error “invalid_request”
error_description “Mismatching redirect URI.”
state “eyJmaW5hbF9yZWRpcmVjdF91cmkiOiJodHRwczpcL1wvc2FtZGFtaWNvLmNvbSJ9”

Have you posted these temporary admin details in your support ticket at Codebard?

No.

They should have been e-mailed to you.

Would you like me to post the information to the support ticket at Codebard?

That would be good, please do so.

Done. Info is posted via the ticket.

It turned out that the redirect uri in plugin settings and the redirect uri setting at Patreon client details at api did not match. Making them the same fixed the issue.

Thank you for your assistance.

1 Like