Patreon Posts not automatically coming across into wordpress

OK, thanks for the advice provided to get the connection up and running…

Next problem…
When I create a post in Patreon it does not seem to bring content across automatically. I can do a import of posts again which seems to force it. From what I can see it is set to refresh every 5 minutes the default. the Patreon plugin health check reports ’ Your Patreon integration health is great!’

There are errors in the log per below, I have a feeling these were when I deleted the connection/app/etc and re-established it.

Any input on why the Patreon blog posts are not automatically syncing would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Neil.

0.35 days ago

Response code: 204 Response :

0.35 days ago

Response code: 401 Response :{“errors”:[{“code”:1,“code_name”:“Unauthorized”,“detail”:“The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.”,“id”:“e1f6e5d3-0fcf-436a-ada3-08d102a28e4e”,“status”:“401”,“title”:“Unauthorized”}]}

0.36 days ago

Response code: 401 Response :{“errors”:[{“code”:1,“code_name”:“Unauthorized”,“detail”:“The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.”,“id”:“7dd7ae36-d5c6-4763-bf1e-48de881091f8”,“status”:“401”,“title”:“Unauthorized”}]}

0.36 days ago

Response code: 401 Response :{“errors”:[{“code”:1,“code_name”:“Unauthorized”,“detail”:“The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.”,“id”:“38218eef-5341-4444-b160-c86dc87535be”,“status”:“401”,“title”:“Unauthorized”}]}

Can you try the steps in the guide below to see if that will address the issue:

https://www.patreondevelopers.com/t/how-to-upgrade-your-patreon-wordpress-to-use-api-v2/3249/2