Tiers suddenly fail to sync to Wordpress integration

This used to work perfectly fine, all my tiers would show up in the usual dropdown menu when making a post.
Since just a few days ago, when attempting to change the tier a post is locked to, the dropdown instead says that my campaign has no tiers and that I’m subscribed to the Patreon Lite plan, which is false. I am in the Pro plan and have been since creating my Patreon account, which has founder status.

This is the connection error that shows up in the integration health check page, which seems to be related to this issue, given the title.
fetch_tiers - API v2 Class - UUID a0a8c70a-78fd-498f-a094-3ca5b662daec - Response code: 401 Response :{"errors":[{"code":1,"code_name":"Unauthorized","detail":"The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.","id":"a0a8c70a-78fd-498f-a094-3ca5b662daec","status":"401","title":"Unauthorized"}]}

This is a known issue and will be addressed soon.

@clade Have you changed your Patreon plan back and forth at any point? Ie, are you still on founders’ plan without changing anything, or have you upgraded/downgraded at any point?

No, never at any point have I changed anything regarding the plan. It suddenly stopped detecting my tiers right around the turn of the month and it was fully functional before that.

Can you try refreshing them using the refresh button next to tier dropdown in ‘Patreon Level’ metabox in post editor. Any post will do. You dont have to update the post. Just click the refresh button.

I’ve tried multiple things since this issue started, from Ctrl+F5’ing the post page, to hitting the refresh button in the metabox. The former does nothing at all, and the latter makes the dropdown completely empty (removing the “You have no tiers in this campaign” default text) but otherwise does not fetch my tiers.

Can you try refreshing your tiers by clicking the refresh button after clicking F12 key (Chrome, Firefox)?

Above is how to do it in Safari if you are using Safari.

Then after the tier refresh fails, visit ‘Console’ tab in that developer window that you opened by clicking F12 (or equivalent) earlier, and let me know if there are any errors that appear in the list.

Also, can you check whether your tiers show up at below page at Patreon?

https://www.patreon.com/edit/tiers

This is how the console appears after opening the console and hitting the tier refresh button in the plugin’s metabox while editing a Wordpress post:

Apparently, no errors result.

And yes, my tiers are all visible at https://www.patreon.com/edit/tiers.

Can you visit ‘Patreon settings’ -> Site health and copy the connection errors log and DM it to me via forum?

Alright, I just sent it.

It seems like your connection to Patreon may have been lost. Can you follow the steps in the below guide to force refresh your site’s connection to Patreon?

For you and anyone else who has issues seeing/syncing/using their tiers:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/es93f5oopdt86hj/patreon-connect.zip?dl=1

This package has some debug code to give info on what is happening. You can deactivate/delete your existing Patreon WordPress, upload and activate this package above.

Then when you visit ‘Patreon Settings’ -> ‘Site Health’, you will see some debug info printed out at the top of the page. Copy/paste the portion from the top until " Health check of your Patreon integration" title down below, and DM me via the forum. (or, mail to ozgur@c.patreon.com)

That debug info will help track the reason for this issue.