Multiple problems with the plugin - new posts not syncing, old tiers not working, resetting to $1

After implementing the plugin into my site for a little over a week now, here are the problems I’m still having:

1. New posts are not syncing.

2. If I force post sync, everything resets to $1 (specifically, it resets to my lowest tier at $3 but then puts $1 in the custom box - even with the new update that was supposed to fix this).

3. still can’t give access to lower, retired tiers without allowing new patrons to sign up at that lower level with a custom pledge

4. When I select an existing tier from the dropdown box, it automatically inserts that same amount in the custom box. I’m not sure what effect this has, but the latter says it overrides the former.

5. Some existing patrons have said that even when they log in through the site they can’t access the content - it just asks them to log in again. Mostly, they’ve been able to get passed this with multiple page refreshes and logging in and out of patreon, but it is annoying and every one of them messages me whenever it happens.

Suggestion:
It would be nice to have the ability to show a teaser in a locked post - either a short excerpt or a blurred image.

1 - Have you reconnected your site to Patreon after it losing connection? Your post webhook may have been lost.

2 - You have the latest version? Do you have opcode caching at your server?

3 - That can be possible only through the workarounds that i posted in another thread.

4 - Dropdown sets the value in the custom box too. But custom box overrides the other if you manually set it without using the dropdown.

5 - Do you have caching plugins at your site? Also, does your host has caching server-side?

It would be nice to have the ability to show a teaser in a locked post - either a short excerpt or a blurred image.

Patron Plugin Pro premium plugin has that feature.

Namely its the ‘sneak peek’ feature.