I’m not really sure if this is a bug, or simply a feature that hasn’t been coded in the plugin yet.
I’ll describe the issue as best as I can:
- I log in my website with Patreon on Chrome Browser on my PC (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit)
- It gives me the expected page where I have to allow to view profile/email address, and I click on Allow.
- I can access everything just fine— so far so good.
Here’s where the issue comes in:
- I exit Chrome, as one would when they’re about to turn off their computer, or something.
- I re-open Chrome, navigate to my website and am no longer logged in. I have to go through the authentication process again. This issue is instant.
The moment I exit Chrome, it doesn’t save me as logged in anymore. This is also an issue on Firefox Browser, as well. A few of my users have also pointed this out to me.
Do you have any idea why this could be?