Changed URLS Also Videos Not Blocked

Im pretty versed in Wordpress, php, plugins, blah blah etc.
I tried to search for this issue to no avail.

Im using a security plugin that allows me to change the default Wordpress URLs for security purposes (i.e. wp-admin changes to /administration, wp-login changes to /user, etc,)

Could this be a conflict with the Patroen plugin and how things are locked down and displayed?

Also, my theme posts featured videos are up top of page and it looks like it falls outside of the patreon plugin restrictions. The text of a post is hidden, but the video is still showing and playable. Is there an edit in the plugin that would allow me to slip where the video placement is INSIDE of the patreon code?

Thanks for your time.

Im using a security plugin that allows me to change the default Wordpress URLs for security purposes (i.e. wp-admin changes to /administration, wp-login changes to /user, etc,)

These shouldnt be a problem. If post slugs remain same, it should work.

Also, my theme posts featured videos are up top of page and it looks like it falls outside of the patreon plugin restrictions. The text of a post is hidden, but the video is still showing and playable. Is there an edit in the plugin that would allow me to slip where the video placement is INSIDE of the patreon code?

Indeed, there is:

thank you for your quick response and insight!

1 Like