I am stuck on how to get my patreon plugin working.
I need to fill this part out and have no idea how to get the info.
I assume this comes from the Create client screen
I don’t seem to be able to scroll down this screen but I can see the bottom of the form if I tab through the fields. Besides a scroll bar, It would be very helpful if there was an info button after each field for us low tech types.
As new user I can only upload one image, but I hope you know the screen I am talking about…
- What is the app name…patreon, wordpress, Kale(theme)….
- I assume the company domain is my blog domain. Cruisinglives.com
- What size is the square icon url
- What are the privacy and terms of service URLS… Do they come from patreon? Do they live on my site? Is there some boiler plate we can use? We are a small potato I don’t need to spend thousands getting an attorney to draw these up.
- I think a redirect URL is another URL that points at my primary URL. I don’t have these do I enter 0, none, or leave blank.
- What is my client API… seems like I could be a 1 or a 2
Thanks for helping out this humble creator.