Difficulties with Post Locking

When I write a post, there is an option to lock the post to Patreon sponsors only, however I can’t seem to get it to work. There is a box to add a minimum backer level, but I can’t enter anything into the box. There is an advanced button, which seems to have the same issue. There is also a note that says “Post locking won’t work without Creator ID. Please confirm you have it here” when I click on the link, it takes me to my Patreon plugin settings page, which is all filed out and up to date. On that page, there is a similar note “Please confirm you have it here” but that link just takes me to the same page I’m already on.

I tried my best to make my newest post only available for Patreon backers, but it went public, so I had to take it down until I fix this. I have used this feature before (in December) and I’m running WP 5.1 and the current version of the patreon plugin.

05%20PM 22%20PM

Please check at Patreon client settings if any of your creator credentials are expired. This happens generally due to that reason.

Additionally you can do that and try the 1.2.4 beta which is posted at this forum. It prevents that issue from happening.

It was an expired token, thanks for helping me. Looking forward to 1.2.4 release.

1 Like

Great. You can get on board immediately with 1.2.4 beta: