Error with Wordpress Plugin v3.0

After installing the latest Patreon WP plugin (Version 3.0.0 according to WP) I’m getting a 500 error when I try to change an existing media files title. I also use Codebard’s Patron Plugin Pro (v1.0.8). If I disable the Patreon Wordpress plugin everything works fine.

The error log reads as follows:

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function deleteCachedAttachmentPlaceholders() in /home/beespace.ca/wp-content/plugins/patreon-wordpress/classes/patreon_protect.php:47\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/beespace.ca/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Patreon_Protect->GalleryItemSavePatreonLevel(Array, Array)\n#1 /home/beespace.ca/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)\n#2 /home/beespace.ca/wp-admin/includes/post.php(324): apply_filters(‘attachment_fiel…’, Array, Array)\n#3 /home/beespace.ca/wp-admin/post.php(194): edit_post()\n#4 {main}\n thrown in /home/beespace.ca/wp-content/plugins/patreon-wordpress/classes/patreon_protect.php on line 47, referer: http://www.beespace.ca/wp-admin/post.php?post=355&action=edit

Seems that two versions of the plugin were installed and deleting the one that showed v3.0 seems to have solved the problem.

It seems that you got Patron Pro, installed its Patreon WordPress, but you also kept the Patreon WordPress from the app directory installed altogether.

For Patron Pro please refer to its premium support, since this forum is for the official plugin only.

Patreon WordPress in Patron Pro package is 1-2 versions ahead of the official one. A fix will go out to Patron Pro users of Patreon WordPress with version 3.0.1 today to address that problem.