Help needed with Click Thru

Installed the plug-in, got it all set up. My question is, when you click the button on our site to take you to Patreon, is there a way to set what page it takes you to? The reason I ask is because right now it goes to a page that I have not designed…must be part of the plug-in?? It is a pledge checkout page and has added info that we did not include. I would rather it went to our main Patreon front page. Can I do this? Thanks.

If you are talking about Patreon WordPress plugin, then the buttons are designed to take the user to the pledge flow to login/update pledge and then back to wherever they started from. If a start page could not be detected, then the plugin will try to direct users to main page. It definitely takes you to a pledge checkout page to log in and pledge, and that is at Patreon.com - not your site. Without it log-in and pledge functionality wouldnt work.

If you want to direct users to your Patreon front page, the below free plugin has various buttons and widgets:

You can keep both installed. This way, unlock buttons at locked posts would take users to pledge flow, and ‘Be a Patron’ buttons the above plugin adds takes users to your Patreon profile.

Perfect, that explains a lot, but can you tell me if it is possible to edit the pledge/checkout page it lands on on Patreon.com? That page is what I am having trouble with. It took my reward levels and added them, but also added another that we did not set and I don’t know how to remove it. I would also like to edit the title on that page, but can’t figure out how to change any of it. Thank you! Also, don’t think I can use the Patreon Button, Widgets and Plugin you mention because I am wordpress.com, not .org.

if it is possible to edit the pledge/checkout page it lands on on Patreon.com?

That cant be done im afraid. Its similar to Google or Facebook social/oAuth login screens.

but also added another that we did not set and I don’t know how to remove it

That’s odd. Can you get a screenshot of this so we can look at it?

Also, don’t think I can use the Patreon Button, Widgets and Plugin you mention because I am wordpress.com, not .org

That plugin should work at WordPress.com without issues.

I think these are default levels added by Patreon? They dont have anything to do with the plugin.

Ok, I have contacted them on this as well.
Thanks for your help.