No Tier Selection after Update?

33%20AM New to the Patreon plugin - about to launch a new tier with added features on my wordpress. I updated the plug-in and now the dropdown menu won’t load my tiers. I have to select the “advanced” feature to create a monetary requirement. I am not super techy so need basic info on what to do? (attached an image of a screen grab of that section - box doesn’t expand or show my tiers).

Thank you!
Bethany

Please try a CTRL+F5 on that post edit page and let us know if the tiers load after that.

Alternatively you can just upgrade to 1.2.6. I put a minor fix for this issue.

I am using 1.2.6 and do not show any tier levels in the selection window. I am also getting the message below on all our posts when logged out since updating to version 1.2.6 at www.mytrackstorelax.com

Warning : Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/45/d237934490/htdocs/mytrackstorelax/wp-content/plugins/patreon-connect/classes/patreon_frontend.php on line 317

Fixed the error problem and now have tier levels showing up by updating our Patreon API Tokens.

Follow the link settings area of the plugin by clicking on the You can find the oAuth client settings on Patreon [here].

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Al

Yes, the plugin should be able to contact the api to get the details. Also, warnings and notices should not be set to on in a production website.