Patreon and Site Connected and "Healthy" But Posts Won't Sync

Hello,

I’ve got the Patreon Pro plugin installed on thetearsees.com, and have redirected the blog posts using “Posts in Page” to the page “Patrons”. When I post from Wordpress, the plugin correctly locks the page for non-patrons, but it will not sync older posts TO my wordpress site.

I’m running the latest Wordpress installation and plugin.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Phil

Syncing older posts is only possible if you enable post sync in settings. (or during setup) Did you do that?

Hi there,

Thanks for responding. Yes. I have enabled syncing and tried to manually synch to no avail.

Are you getting any error while manually syncing? Are you seeing any errors in your error logs?

Yes,

Below is the last reported error. There are a bunch just like it.

"1.13 days ago

get_post - API v2 Class - WP error message cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

I upgraded to version 1.83 yesterday and I’m still having the same issue. Any suggestions?.

Are patrons able to unlock gated posts? Can you try using a patron account that you have - by pledging $1 to unlock a $1 post etc?

You know what? Something must have changed with the last update and I didn’t notice. All of the posts were in fact synced, but held for review, which is why I never saw them show up on my page. I didn’t approve them.

I notice that images didn’t get pulled over. Is there an option for that or have a messed something up?

Thank you for your help.

Depends on the image. Anything embedded inside the post should come in. But the featured image itself and attachments should not come in since the api does not support them yet.