Posts not importing

It worked on one post then stopped, it says "on going import " then when I click import next batch a short time later it says “Imported next batch” but no new posts are imported.
I checked health and it says all is good but last 50 connections basically look like this

get_posts - API v2 Class - WP error message cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Ok so update to this I disconnected my live site but activated on test site, same host just a subdomain of the actual site and it works. I can see multiple posts imported.

How would I go about doing a complete cleanup of the plugin? Its clear disabling and deleting doesnt completly clear everything out as I recently fixed an error by removing sql entries so what ever gets left behind is obviously causing issues when reinstalled and now it wont import posts.

Timeout - your site is trying to contact the api, but the connection is timing out. This can happen due to:

• A security plugin blocking connections to api
  • Your web host blocking connections to api
  • Patreon blocking your site

Best would be to check if you have any security plugins, disable them temporarily, retry importing, and if this persists, then contact your web host.