Posts Not Syncing

Everything worked fine when I installed the plugin. It synced everything when I clicked import. It updated and synced for a few days. I did NOTHING to the plugins I have–didn’t add any new ones or anything and suddenly, it stopped syncing. This was right around when Patreon did maintenance a few days ago. Then the problems began. Sure, I can crash my site by asking it to import and THEN it gets the new updates, but it will not sync on its own and I’m at a loss.

WP 5.6.1 with PHP 7.4.14
Patreon WordPress 1.7.1 with API v2

And here’s my last errors it shows. I’m sure it’s showing the issue, I just don’t know how to read it.

1.46 days ago

fetch_creator_info - API v2 Class - UUID b1d58047-4e28-4e52-9903-7af098c78c34 - Response code: 401 Response :{“errors”:[{“code”:1,“code_name”:“Unauthorized”,“detail”:“The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.”,“id”:“b1d58047-4e28-4e52-9903-7af098c78c34”,“status”:“401”,“title”:“Unauthorized”}]}

I have a LOT of these, but I’m kinda assuming it has nothing to do with it. :confused: Since it appears to be a browser issue and not a server one. My connection health says it’s good.

Can you try disconnecting the site and then reconnecting it?

Sorry, I was without power for several days.
Yes, I’ve disconnected and reconnected them and just did it again. My connection health still says good with these errors:

0.01 days ago

delete_client - API v2 Class - UUID 8bbf3aed-42e8-4323-89f2-97f36134d767 - Response code: 204 Response :

5.45 days ago

fetch_user - API v2 Class - UUID de2b9944-cc51-4ac1-b510-04d6a1b86b41 - Response code: 401 Response :{“errors”:[{“code”:1,“code_name”:“Unauthorized”,“detail”:“The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn’t understand how to supply the credentials required.”,“id”:“de2b9944-cc51-4ac1-b510-04d6a1b86b41”,“status”:“401”,“title”:“Unauthorized”}]}

It just doesn’t seem to be talking to Patreon at all now.

If fetch_user is flopping, you may have lost connection to Patreon. You can try this guide to force-refresh it and see if that fixes anything:

I’ve done that several times and am just giving up. I can upload the content manually.

What happens if you manually click Import again?