Unlock with Patreon text formatting

Hello there!

I’ve recently started to set up a wordpress website in order to publish my web novel. I intend to give my patreons an early access to the latest chapters (I’ll upgrade to the Pro Version of the plugin when I’m ready to go).
Wordpress and the plugin should be up-to-date:
WP 5.8.3 with PHP 8.0.13
Patreon WordPress 1.8.1 with API v2

Technically everything seems to be working but I’ve run into a display problem. If a user is not logged in with patreon (or doesn’t have the appropriate pledge level for a post), the expected text appears asking to “unlock with patreon”. Problem is that the text gets slammed right into the theme that I’m using (bulk). See image below.

Is there any way to format this text? I’d be happy if I could just set a background color and center the text.

Best regards,
GhostReaper

Update:
I’ve found a workaround that seems to do the trick. I checked the page in question with the web inspector of my browser to find out in which element this message is placed. After I found the respective class, I added a piece of additional CSS:
But I’m still curious if this could have been handled via the plugin and was just too blind to find :smiley:

1 Like

This looks like a theme conflict. It can happen in certain conditions. That’s a good way to handle it.

Alright, thanks for confirming it. :smiley:

1 Like