Updating post tier access

Hi, I’m using different “Tiers” at the same price to create a “Cohort” system where content is “unlocked” each month for different Cohorts/Tiers.

What I’m trying to do at the moment is get all of my posts, and add access for specific tiers each month.

I’m not having much luck with the api documentation on how to update posts tier access.

Does anybody have a solution to this please? I don’t mind what language a solution is presented as I can adapt it for my backend, I’m just looking to automate this process as manually updating all of my posts each month does not scale very well.

Thanks for your help!

You can get currently_entitled_tiers of all users, and then check the tier id for the specific tier that they should have access to. That would allow you to gate your content based on that specific tier.

Thanks Code but I was hoping to be able to programmatically update the posts in Patreon themselves with different tiers, not to use the Patreon API as a readonly service to gate my own content on a different platform

That’s not possible at this point.