Content not Being Seen

WP 6.2.2 with PHP 8.0.12
Patreon WordPress 1.8.6 with API v2
Patron Plugin Pro 1.5.5
Patreon Button, Widgets and Plugin 2.1.8

Masterclasses – Traders Reality the Masterclass Page and others, we can see the content in elementor editor, but when you open the page live the content is not showing. But gives me the message
“This content is for Patrons only, it’s not locked for you because you are an Administrator” But I see nothing the content is not coming up.

When I go to the page in incognito, I see the normal patreon lock messages, like it should.

None of our patreon’s can see any of the content.

I tried to reconnect the site but it couldn’t disconnect so i stopped as to not cause further issues.

So currently the only way to actually see the content is to view it in elementor editor.

This site has been running for over a year with no issues and no settings were changed.

If the content is not coming up, this would point to some issue at your WP site that involves the_content filter rather than the plugin. the_content is used by many plugins, one of them may have started to interfere with it after an update. Try disabling/reenabling suspicious plugins to see if you can identify any such plugin.