Lifetime pledge $0

I noticed that the lifetime pledge of all new patrons stay at $0 on the API ( and the Patron Relationship Manager ), which is causing issues with our download script. This has been ongoing since September 25th.

Is this issue being worked on?

lifetime_support_cents integer The total amount that the member has ever paid to the campaign. 0 if never paid.

https://docs.patreon.com/#member

Since this field’s spec always said this, this is not an issue on the api side. Nor it could be changed without breaking the integrations which were built to the spec.

In this case also checking for 0 in your app would be the best option.

Hi codebard! Thank you for your reply.

I think you may have misunderstood me. The problem isn’t with our script, but with Patreon. All new patrons show up as “lifetime pledge 0” even when they have been charged already.

This isn’t just an API issue, but I can see the same issue on the Relationship Manager as well (on the Patreon website). I am certain they have been charged, because when I click their username on the Relationship Manager, it clearly shows “Paid” and it gives me the option to refund, however the lifetime pledge still stays at 0.

1 Like

A quick update on this in case anyone else is having the same issue. I’ve contacted Patreon directly and they acknowledged the problem and they’re working on fixing it.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue for the last 3 months with no fix in sight. Patreon has acknowledged the issue but support is slow.

This isn’t just an API issue, but I can see the same issue on the Relationship Manager as well (on the Patreon website).

Ha! Then its not an api issue but something related to processing of those patrons at patreon.com.