Price change in Patreon not updated in Wordpress app

The Patron plugin pro is up to date (version 1.5.5).

UPDATE: Ok, I fixed some of the issues. There an optional field to hardcode a minimum price. I never touched it, but it updates itself to the pledge price. If I change the pledge price, I have to update every post I block.

I updated a pledge from 6$ up to 10$. Now, if I want to block a post, instead of showing "Pledge name - 10$", it shows "Pledge name - 10$ (6$ exact)". If I click on the update button next to it, it shows the correct price ("Pledge name - 10$"), but if I save it and close and reopen the post settings, it shows again "Pledge name - 10$ (6$ exact)".
When I check the blocked content, it shows " To view this content, you must be a member of Miguel's Patreon at $6 or more".

UPDATE:
Ok, the price is fixed now. I could reconnect the site, but it’s still showing my name, instead of my Patreon Creator page name.

And there are two issues: it should be 10$ or more, and also it shouldn't show my Patron name, Miguel, but my Creator page name. When I set this a couple of months ago, it worked.

I have tried to reconnect the site, no changes. I have updated the token, changed it in the plugin settings, and now I cannot reconnect the site: 

{"errors":[{"challenge_metadata":null,"code":3,"code_name":"ParameterInvalid","detail":"Invalid parameter for 'oauth_client_id': xxx.","id":"xxx","source":{"parameter":"oauth_client_id"},"status":"400","title":"Invalid value for parameter 'oauth_client_id'."}]}

The oauth cliend id is right.

Your site seems to have lost its connection to Patreon. Try the steps in the below link to force reconnect it to Patreon: