Introduce Yourself (Reply to this)

Hello everyone, my name is Sarah and I work with a small group called Green Meteor as for what we do, we create themes & modules for a Social Network kit called HumHub, of late we’ve been working on a Patreon module, and ended up helping out Patreon find a small bug within the widget button, which I’m glad is now fixed, hopefully more great features will be added so that we can continue evolving our work with Patreon in the future.

Thank you @Felli! Much appreciated for that help.

Hi! I am Chris Critton Jr. I am a fan of an artist named Tekuho and the animations of Tammy which are both awesome and amazing. But I have accidentally deleted my Patreon account by mistake and I can never get back on it again. And I just need help getting my Patreon account reset so I can get back to them. Will you please help me?:sob::cry::sob::cry::pray::broken_heart:

pleaes help when Patreon creator account is complete currently under review I can’t use patreon for post it

Ahmad Shahzad here!
I am a Web Novel Translator!

INteresting. the developer forum is the same as the support forum. Hi! I thought i was lost, but im not.